Introducing: VydaTilth Auctus™ 4-4-3
VydaTilth Auctus is a sustainable line of soil and plant nutrients that increases your soil’s organic matter for better crop results.
Derived from poultry layer manure, VydaTilth Auctus supplies sustainable, consistent and available plant nutrition for certified organic crops. VydaTilth Auctus is OMRI Listed, so growers can be assured their crops’ organic status remains intact.
The physical makeup of VydaTilth™ allows for easy, uniform spreading with commonly available farm equipment, such as a dry spinner fertilizer applicator, strip-till unit or manure spreader. Plus: growers appreciate the reduced smell of VydaTilth, thanks to lower ammonia levels.
What's in It for You?
- Improves your soil’s available moisture, increases water infiltration and reduces soil erosion
- Contains macronutrients (N, P, K), plus many micronutrients
- Enhances your soil’s chemical and biological properties
- Easier to haul and spread because moisture content is approximately less than 10%
- Process of heating manure to 170°F kills pathogens and weed seeds
Benefits to Your Crop
- Enhance the soil’s physical, chemical and biological properties
- Maintain or increase soil organic matter
- Increase soil carbon levels
- Increase cation exchange capacity (CEC) and plant available moisture (PAM)
- Reduce soil erosion, phosphorus runoff and nitrate leaching
- Increase water infiltration and soil aggregate stability
Benefits to Your Bottom Line
- Optimize time with greater ease of application
- Improved nutrient utilization from more uniform spreading
- Lower hauling costs due to low moisture content
- Eliminate introduction of weed seed and bacteria
- Improve plant growth for more profitable yields